Save the date for Annual Congress 2017
27-29 September 2017
Join your peers and the wider international anaesthesia community at the AAGBI's flagship event. AAGBI member-only discounts apply.
Abstract submission: 8 May 2017
About the Annual Congress
The AAGBI’s Annual Congress is one of the leading anaesthetic meetings in the UK, with an attendance of around 800-1000 national and international delegates.
It features informative educational sessions, high-profile speakers and an extensive trade exhibition with over 40 leading anaesthetics companies. The Annual Congress is aimed all levels of anaesthetists from trainees to consultants and is a European CPD accredited meeting.
- Three streams of content, essential for your revalidation.
- Major sessions covering new guidelines and general anaesthestic topics, training, challenging surgery, post/pre-operative care, resuscitation, trauma, challenging patients, controversies in anaesthesia, obstetrics and more.
- Practical workshops including Difficult Airways, Obstetric Cased Based Discussion, USSPINE, Statistics and more.
- Sui-Wai Choi, Hong Kong: Don’t believe what you read in the papers
- Sir Harry Burns (Previous CMO Scotland), Prof Global Health Strathclyde University: The science of wellness: it’s more complicated than the absence of illness
- Anna Rowland, GMC: Speaking up and blowing the whistle
- Get noticed by your peers and the wider profession by taking part in the AAGBI abstract poster, trainee poster and Environmental Prize presentations.
- Special trainee networking lunch.
Special savings for AAGBI members