Join your peers and the wider international anaesthesia community at the AAGBI's flagship event The Annual Congress, 14-16 September 2016, ICC Birmingham.
Special discounts apply for AAGBI members.
- Essential to your CPD - A great way to keep up to date with your peers and the wider anaesthetic profession, away from the busy hospital environment.
- High-profile keynote speakers including Prof. Paul Myles, Melbourne; Andy McCann, Performance Coach and Alistair Burns, NHS Dementia Tsar.
- Educational sessions covering general anaesthetic topics and controversies, ethics, regional anaesthesia, training, the environment, critical care, paediatric anaesthesia and more.
- Inspire your learning - Get invaluable insights on the issues affecting 21st century healthcare and apply your learning back in the workplace.
- Personal Development - Focus on your personal development by attending sessions on dynamic resilience and free mentoring sessions.
About the Annual Congress
The AAGBI’s Annual Congress is one of the leading anaesthetic meetings in the UK, with an attendance of around 800-1000 national and international delegates.
It features informative educational sessions, high-profile speakers and an extensive trade exhibition with over 40 leading anaesthetics companies. The Annual Congress is aimed all levels of anaesthetists from trainees to consultants and is a European CPD accredited meeting.